Re: Interceptor | org.apache.wink.server.handlers.HandlersFactory example>> How to set wink.handlersFactoryClass programmatically

Re: Interceptor | org.apache.wink.server.handlers.HandlersFactory example>> How to set wink.handlersFactoryClass programmatically

flangel
Hi Lars-Fredrik,

Thanks for your update. We are using Apache Wink as part of Apache Felix OSGI Server, and our most pressing need is to set the wink.handlersFactoryClass property.
We cannot use web.xml, as this is not the way configuration is done in OSGI.

Any idea of how to set wink.handlersFactoryClass ?
Thanks a lot
Frank

From: Frank Langel <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 4:29 PM
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Interceptor | org.apache.wink.server.handlers.HandlersFactory example

Allow a little more precise question

How do I configure wink.handlersFactoryClass without using web.xml ( I am working in an OSGI context). Is there a method that allows me to configure this before starting Apache Wink?

Thanks a lot
Frank

From: Frank Langel <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 2:45 PM
To: <[hidden email]>

Hi Apache Wink team,

I would like to execute some code just before the REST method is called
  1. The code would access Http header parameters
  2. I want to bind some information onto the thread that executes the REST method using ThreadLocal
Apache Wink is kind of old (latest post 2010)  and documentation hard to find
  1. Has anyone build an interceptor similar to the one described
  2. Has anyone experience with org.apache.wink.server.handlers.HandlersFactory ? Can I use it for this purpose?
Thanks a lot in advance
Frank