How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

Brian Laskey
Let's say I am using Wink Client library to connect to a REST service that provides a response from the app server that contains some specific app-server related Set-Cookie values in the Response header.

I can manually extract the headers from the Response and iterate over the headers until I find Set-Cookie, then parse the cookie names and values from that, e.g. JSESSIONID

To make subsequent requests I would create a new Resource and set the cookies there.

I have found this works, but I would like to know if there is any built in handling for this kind of scenario. Yes I know that REST APIs should be stateless, in my case I am working with one that is optimized if you reuse certain session state.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

Adewale
Hi,, My First Time here,, I like this SITE, I will Bookmark This Page For Faster Access

thank

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

Adewale
also visit my site .. 70mack.co

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

awardxclusive
use a strong and powerful browser like chrome to fix it, i tried and it worked for memp3 download waptrick music

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

omere

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

awardxclusive
helo please its my first time here im bookmarking this page right now for my faster access Wiz Khalifa – Pull Up With A Zip (Remix)

70nobs | Afrimp3

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

Rapstop
This post was updated on .
Hi,, My First Time here,, I like this SITE, I will Bookmark This Page For Faster Access

thank  Rapstop

Rapstop
Rapstop
Rapstop
Rapstop
Rapstop
Rapstop
Gidi360
Gidi360
Rapstop
Rapstop
Rapstop
Rapstop

this write up below explains my own personality. im very greatful | Jeremih – Papasito Mp3 Download

thank  Rapwide

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

awardxclusive
thank you for this im very greatful god bless you so much | BDLOVE24

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

Ipubliciseafrica
your point is correct and Usefull | ipubliciseafrica.com

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

awardxclusive
Hi,, My First Time here,, I like this SITE, I will Bookmark This Page For Faster Access

thank | Twista – Baddest Ft. Cap.1

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

Jaybliss
Oh my goodness, This forum is so beautiful  and functional who designed this site? I swear, if the owner can employ admins like me, this forum will be better than Nairaland.

Hello members, I think this forum is a nicer get together?

mp3 download lagu

Re: How does Wink client handle Set-Cookie response headers?

freshie